Details about Jun Yang
Access statistics for papers by Jun Yang.
Last updated 2016-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Value-Added Meat: Measuring Past Successes and Predicting Future Winners
Project Report Series, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology
- A Comparative Analysis of US and Canadian Consumers' Perceptions Towards BSE Testing and the use of GM Organisms in Beef Production: Evidence from a Choice Experiment
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Beef Labeling After BSE: Do Consumers Care about BSE Testing and GMO Labeling? Evidence from Canada and the US
Consumer and Market Demand Network Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology
- Economies of Size and Total Factor Productivity in Alberta Cow-Calf Production
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Time Allocations on Farming and Non-paid Domestic Work: The Behavior of Farmers in Poor Areas of China
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Canadian Consumer Responses to BSE with Heterogeneous Risk Perceptions and Risk Attitudes
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2011, 59, (4), 493-518 View citations (11)
- How Much Animal Product do the Chinese Consume? Empirical Evidence from Household Surveys
Australasian Agribusiness Review, 2004, 12 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.