Details about Abdullah YALAMA
Access statistics for papers by Abdullah YALAMA.
Last updated 2015-11-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Detecting Contagion with Correlation: Volatility and Timing Matter
Working Papers, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics View citations (3)
Also in CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2009)
- Real or spurious long memory characteristics of volatility: Empirical evidence from an emerging market
Economic Modelling, 2013, 30, (C), 67-72 View citations (13)
- The cross market effects of short sale restrictions
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2013, 26, (C), 53-71 View citations (2)
- International Financial Contagion: The Role of the UK
Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, 2012, 26, (2), 115-129
- The calendar anomalies in IPO returns: Evidence from Turkey
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2010, 25, (286), 89-109
- Sermaye yapısı teorilerinin geçerliliğinin test edilmesi: Panel veri analizi kullanılarak İMKB-imalat sektörü üzerinde ampirik bir uygulama
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2009, 24, (278), 25-45 View citations (3)
- Ýlk Halka Arzlarda Uzun Dönem Getirilerinin Yapay Sinir Aðlarý ile ÝMKB Ýçin Ampirik Bir Çalýþma
Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, 2009, 10, (1), 29-47 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.