Details about Takeshi Yagihashi
Access statistics for papers by Takeshi Yagihashi.
Last updated 2023-04-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- DSGE Models Used by Policymakers: A Survey
Discussion papers, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan View citations (3)
- Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution with Leisure Margin
Discussion papers, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan
- The Cost of Omitting the Credit Channel in DSGE Models: A Policy Mix Approach
Discussion papers, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan View citations (1)
- The common sources of business cycles in Trans-Pacific countries and the U.S.? A comparison with NAFTA
Working Papers, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in The World Economy (2019)
- The common sources of business cycles in Trans‐Pacific countries and the US? A comparison with NAFTA
The World Economy, 2019, 42, (4), 1077-1109 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- How costly is a misspecified credit channel DSGE model in monetary policymaking?
Economic Modelling, 2018, 68, (C), 484-505 View citations (4)
- Goods–Time Elasticity of Substitution in Health Production
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (11), 1474-1478 View citations (2)
- Health capital investment and time spent on health-related activities
Review of Economics of the Household, 2017, 15, (4), 1215-1248 View citations (4)
- How Do the Trans-Pacific Economies Affect the USA? An Industrial Sector Approach
The World Economy, 2017, 40, (10), 2097-2124
- Empirical identification of factor models
Empirical Economics, 2016, 51, (2), 621-658 View citations (1)
- Examining industrial interdependence between Japan and South Korea: A FAVAR approach
Japan and the World Economy, 2015, 36, (C), 67-87 View citations (1)
- HEALTH CARE INFLATION AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR MONETARY POLICY
Economic Inquiry, 2015, 53, (3), 1556-1579 View citations (6)
- Health Care Use, Out-of-Pocket Expenditure, and Macroeconomic Conditions during the Great Recession
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2015, 15, (1), 38 View citations (4)
- Intertemporal elasticity of substitution and risk aversion: are they related empirically?
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (15), 1588-1605 View citations (2)
- Estimating Taylor rules in a credit channel environment
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2011, 22, (3), 344-364 View citations (3)
- Are DSGE Approximating Models Invariant to Shifts in Policy?
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2010, 10, (1), 1-33 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.