Details about Pavel A. Yakovlev
Access statistics for papers by Pavel A. Yakovlev.
Last updated 2016-08-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Legislative Term Limits and State Aid to Local Governments
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Population Aging, Elderly Migration and Education Spending: Intergenerational Conflict Revisited
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- Public Trust and Press Freedom
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (1), 214-225
- Can Economic Freedom Cure Medical Brain Drain?
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2014, 29, (Fall 2014), 97-117 View citations (4)
- Alcohol Consumption and Political Ideology: What's Party Got to Do with It?*
Journal of Wine Economics, 2013, 8, (3), 335-354
- Does state spending on mental health lower suicide rates?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2012, 41, (4), 408-417 View citations (4)
- Ignorance is not bliss: On the role of education in subjective well-being
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2012, 41, (6), 806-815 View citations (10)
- In uncertainty we trust: a median voter model with risk aversion
Financial Theory and Practice, 2011, 35, (4), 465-477 View citations (2)
- Mind the Weather: A Panel Data Analysis of Time-Invariant Factors and Traffic Fatalities
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (4), 2685-2696 View citations (2)
- Occupational safety and profit maximization: Friends or foes?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2010, 39, (3), 429-435 View citations (6)
- Additional Evidence on the Effect of Class Attendance on Academic Performance
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2008, 36, (4), 493-494 View citations (1)
- Saving lives in armed conflicts: What factors matter?
Economics of Peace and Security Journal, 2008, 3, (2), 68-73 View citations (1)
- What Drives Road Rage?
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2008, 36, (3), 361-362 View citations (2)
- ARMS TRADE, MILITARY SPENDING, AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Defence and Peace Economics, 2007, 18, (4), 317-338 View citations (45)
- Beauty and the Beast: An Empirical Tale of City Attributes
Economics Bulletin, 2007, 18, (9), 1-9 View citations (1)
- Ideology, Shirking, and the Incumbency Advantage in the U.S. House of Representatives
Economics Bulletin, 2007, 4, (33), 1-6
- The Economics of Torture
Chapter 7 in The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, 2011 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.