Details about Eric Yan
Access statistics for papers by Eric Yan.
Last updated 2022-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The First Great Divergence and the Evolution of Cross-Country Income Inequality during the Last Millennium: the Role of Institutions and Culture
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2013)
- Covid-19 vaccines, rules, deaths, and tourism recovery
Annals of Tourism Research, 2022, 95, (C) View citations (1)
- Do we need ramsey taxation? Our existing taxes are largely corrective
Economic Modelling, 2021, 94, (C), 526-538
- Dynamics of energy poverty: Evidence from nonparametric estimates across the ASEAN+6 region
Energy Economics, 2021, 103, (C) View citations (3)
- Do state-owned enterprises influence technological development?
Economics Letters, 2020, 193, (C)
- The first Great Divergence and the evolution of cross-country income inequality during the last millennium: the role of institutions and culture
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (33), 4641-4650 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.