Details about Jeffrey Yankow
Access statistics for papers by Jeffrey Yankow.
Last updated 2019-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Employed Job Search among Young Workers: Do Women Still Search Differently than Men in the Internet Age?
International Advances in Economic Research, 2017, 23, (2), 245-259
- A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of State Economic Freedom on Individual Wages
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 2014, 44, (1)
- The Impact of Advertising on Fund Flows in Alternative Distribution Channels
International Journal of Financial Research, 2011, 2, (1), 2-22 View citations (1)
- Some Empirical Evidence of the Efficacy of Job Matching in Urban Labor Markets
International Advances in Economic Research, 2009, 15, (2), 233-244
- Why do cities pay more? An empirical examination of some competing theories of the urban wage premium
Journal of Urban Economics, 2006, 60, (2), 139-161 View citations (102)
- Do Neighborhoods Affect Hours Worked? Evidence from Longitudinal Data
Journal of Labor Economics, 2004, 22, (4), 891-924 View citations (111)
- The Geographic Mobility of Displaced Workers: Do Local Employment Conditions Matter?
The Review of Regional Studies, 2004, 34, (2), 120-36 View citations (3)
- Migration, Job Change, and Wage Growth: A New Perspective on the Pecuniary Return to Geographic Mobility
Journal of Regional Science, 2003, 43, (3), 483-516 View citations (44)
- The Wage Dynamics of Internal Migration within the United States
Eastern Economic Journal, 1999, 25, (3), 265-278 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.