Details about Evgeny G. Yasin
Access statistics for papers by Evgeny G. Yasin.
Last updated 2014-05-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Russian Manufacturing Revisited: Industrial Enterprises at the Start of the Crisis
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) View citations (10)
- Institutional Constraint of Modernization or Will the Democratization Do Well in Russia?
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2011, 11 View citations (1)
- Social Results of Transformation, or Twenty Years after
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2011, 8 View citations (2)
- Russia’s Institutional Problems in the Global Context
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2010, 1
- Culture and Innovation: Approach to the Problem
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), 2009, 3, (2), 16-26 View citations (1)
- Institutional and Cultural Limitations of Catching-up Countries
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2009, 11
- Strategy-2050: Can Russia Deal with Challenges of Globalization?
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2008, 5 View citations (1)
- Modernization and Society
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2007, 5 View citations (2)
- State and Economy at the Stage of Modernization
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2006, 4 View citations (1)
- Institutions: From Import to Raising
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2005, 5 View citations (1)
- Oil, Rates and Inflation
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2005, 9
- Competitive Capacity and Modernization of the Russian Economy
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2004, 7 View citations (1)
- Economy Modernization and the System of Values
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2003, 4 View citations (1)
- Structural Maneuver and Economic Growth
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2003, 8
- Burden of the State and Economic Policy (The Liberal Alternative)
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2002, 11 View citations (1)
- Prospects of the Russian Economy: Problems and Factors of Growth
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2002, 5 View citations (1)
- A New Epoch, Old Troubles (A Liberal View on Russia's Development)
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2001, 1
- Economic Growth as an End and as a Means
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2001, 9 View citations (1)
- Realizing Liberal Strategy under Existing Economic Constraints
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2000, 7
- Defeat or Retreat? (Russian Reforms and Financial Crisis)
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1999, 2 View citations (1)
- How to Settle the Problem of Russia's External Debt
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1999, 5
- Functions of the State in a Market Economy
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1997, 6
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.