Details about Akio Yamazaki
Access statistics for papers by Akio Yamazaki.
Last updated 2022-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Environmental Taxes and Productivity: Lessons from Canadian Manufacturing
GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies View citations (1)
- The Effectiveness of Revenue-Neutral Carbon Taxes
GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
- Comparing applied general equilibrium and econometric estimates of the effect of an environmental policy shock
Working Papers, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business
See also Journal Article in Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (2020)
- Comparing Applied General Equilibrium and Econometric Estimates of the Effect of an Environmental Policy Shock
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2020, 7, (4), 687 - 719 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Jobs and climate policy: Evidence from British Columbia's revenue-neutral carbon tax
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2017, 83, (C), 197-216 View citations (45)