Details about Amalia Yiannaka
Access statistics for papers by Amalia Yiannaka.
Last updated 2019-08-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Optimal Policy Response to Food Fraud
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- THE MARKET ACCEPTANCE AND WELFARE IMPACTS OF GENETIC USE RESTRICTION TECHNOLOGIES (GURTS)
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists
Also in 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece, European Association of Agricultural Economists (2006) View citations (2)
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) (2006)
- Strategic Licensing of Product Innovations
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY AND ORGANIC AGRICULTURE: NATIONAL ORGANIC STANDARDS, LABELING AND SECOND-GENERATION OF GM PRODUCTS
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
- PATENT BREADTH AS AN ENTRY DETERRENT: THE CASE OF VERTICALLY DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCT INNOVATIONS
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Market Potential and Economic Impacts of Food Nanotechnology Innovations
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2019, 10, (2), 776-811
- Market and Welfare Effects of Second-Generation, Consumer-Oriented GM Products
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2008, 90, (1), 152-171 View citations (17)
- Market and Welfare Effects of the U.S. Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act
Southern Economic Journal, 2007, 74, (1), 290-311 View citations (3)
- Strategic patent breadth and entry deterrence with drastic product innovations
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2006, 24, (1), 177-202 View citations (11)
- Medium, message and advertising effectiveness in the Greek processed meats industry
Applied Economics, 2002, 34, (14), 1757-1763 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.