Details about Murat Yılmaz
Access statistics for papers by Murat Yılmaz.
Last updated 2020-04-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Auctioning a Discrete Public Good under Incomplete Information
Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics
- Nonlinear pricing under inequity aversion
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 169, (C), 223-244 View citations (1)
- Economics of Open Source Technology: A Dynamic Approach
Dynamic Games and Applications, 2019, 9, (1), 254-280 View citations (1)
- An Extended Survey of Time-Inconsistency and Its Applications
Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, 2018, 32, (1), 55-73
- Dynamic voluntary contribution to a public project under time inconsistency
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 145, (C), 114-140 View citations (2)
- Contracting with a naïve time-inconsistent agent: To exploit or not to exploit?
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2015, 77, (C), 46-51 View citations (1)
- Repeated moral hazard with a time-inconsistent agent
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 95, (C), 70-89 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.