Details about Clement Yelou
Access statistics for papers by Clement Yelou.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?
Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics
Also in Working Papers, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE) (2015)
Cahiers de recherche CREATE, CREATE (2015)
Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics (2015)
- Estimation and Inference for Threshold Effects in Panel Data Stochastic Frontier Models
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Identification Robust Confidence Sets Methods for Inference on Parameter Ratios and their Application to Estimating Value-of-Time
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics
- Identification robust confidence set methods for inference on parameter ratios with application to discrete choice models
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 157, (2), 317-327 View citations (16)
- Threshold effects in panel data stochastic frontier models of dairy production in Canada
Economic Modelling, 2010, 27, (3), 641-647 View citations (13)
- Finite sample inference methods for dynamic energy demand models
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2007, 22, (7), 1211-1226 View citations (13)
- Finite sample multivariate structural change tests with application to energy demand models
Journal of Econometrics, 2007, 141, (2), 1219-1244 View citations (7)
- Fish and meat demand in Canada: Regional differences and weak separability
Agribusiness, 2006, 22, (2), 175-199 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.