Details about Clement Yelou
Access statistics for papers by Clement Yelou.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?
Working Papers, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE) View citations (6)
Also in Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics (2015)
Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics (2015)
Cahiers de recherche CREATE, CREATE (2015)
- Estimation and Inference for Threshold Effects in Panel Data Stochastic Frontier Models
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Identification Robust Confidence Sets Methods for Inference on Parameter Ratios and their Application to Estimating Value-of-Time
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics
- Identification robust confidence set methods for inference on parameter ratios with application to discrete choice models
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 157, (2), 317-327 View citations (20)
- Threshold effects in panel data stochastic frontier models of dairy production in Canada
Economic Modelling, 2010, 27, (3), 641-647 View citations (14)
- Finite sample inference methods for dynamic energy demand models
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2007, 22, (7), 1211-1226 View citations (16)
- Finite sample multivariate structural change tests with application to energy demand models
Journal of Econometrics, 2007, 141, (2), 1219-1244 View citations (9)
- Fish and meat demand in Canada: Regional differences and weak separability
Agribusiness, 2006, 22, (2), 175-199 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.