Details about Desislava Ivanova Yordanova
Access statistics for papers by Desislava Ivanova Yordanova.
Last updated 2020-05-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Perceptions of University Entrepreneurship Support among Bulgarian Science and Engineering Students
Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg), St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies
- Gender Effects on Performance in Bulgarian Private Enterprises
Working Papers, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Towards Entrepreneurial Universities: Barriers, Facilitators, and Best Practices in Bulgarian and Portuguese Universities
International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), 2019, VII, (4), 213-227
- Exploring Internal and Environmental Moderators of Entrepreneurial Orientation - Performance Relationship in Bulgarian Enterprises
International Review of Management and Marketing, 2017, 7, (2), 27-34
- Exploring the moderation effects of family business status on the relationships between CEO's characteristics and SME internationalisation: evidence from Bulgaria
World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 2017, 13, (2/3), 314-337
- Differences between Bulgarian Family and Non-family Businesses: A Multivariate Logit Approach
International Review of Management and Marketing, 2016, 6, (4), 779-789
- Exploring the Bulgarian family SMEs' reluctance to internationalise
International Journal of Business and Globalisation, 2016, 17, (1), 123-148
- INTERNATIONALIZATION OF THE BULGARIAN SMEs IN THE TEXTILE SECTOR
Yearbook of St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, 2014, 12, (1), 73-92
- THE EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURIALORIENTATION ON PERFORMANCE IN BULGARIAN ENTERPRISES: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION
Yearbook of St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, 2013, 11, (1), 113-124
- Development and Selection of Successors in Family Firms: Evidence from Bulgaria
Yearbook of St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, 2012, 10, (1), 91-103
- Entrepreneurial Readiness and Firm Growth: An Integrated Etic and Emic Approach
Journal of International Management, 2012, 18, (2), 147-159 View citations (3)
- ADOPTION AND IMPACT OF HRM PRACTICES ON SMALL BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: IMPLICTIONS FOR BULGARIAN SMEs
Yearbook of St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, 2011, 9, (1), 109-120
- Entrepreneurial orientation in family and non-family firms: evidence from Bulgaria
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2011, 4, (1), 185-203 View citations (4)
- GENDER DIFFERENCES IN ENTREPRENEURIAL INTENTIONS: EVIDENCE FROM BULGARIA
Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), 2010, 15, (03), 245-261 View citations (11)
- SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FEMALE AND MALE ENTREPRENEURS IN A TRANSITION CONTEXT: EVIDENCE FROM BULGARIA
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 2009, 4, (4(10)_Winter2009), 571-582 View citations (4)
- Determinants of the adoption of HRM practices in tourism SMEs in Spain: an exploratory study
Service Business, 2008, 2, (3), 167-185 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.