Details about Ryan Merlin Yonk
Access statistics for papers by Ryan Merlin Yonk.
Last updated 2020-07-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- The Renewable Fuel Standardâ€™s Effect on Corn Belt Income and Unemployment
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
- Trading Places: The Effect of Voting Systems On Multicandidate Elections
Working Papers, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance
- DISINCENTIVES TO BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ON THE NAVAJO NATION
Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), 2017, 22, (02), 1-18
- Exploring the case of The White Moustache: Entrepreneurship and regulatory capture in the milk products industry
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2017, 6, (1), 41-59
- Political Party Impacts on Direct Democracy: the 2015 Greek Austerity Referendum
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2017, 45, (1), 5-15 View citations (1)
- Boon or Bust: Wilderness Designation and Local Economics
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2016, 31, (Fall 2016), 1-19
- The Regulatory Noose: Logan City’s Adventures in Micro-Hydropower
Energies, 2016, 9, (7), 1-16 View citations (1)
- The empty intersection: why so little public choice in political science?
Public Choice, 2015, 164, (1), 45-56 View citations (1)
- Who are the Patients? Exploring Approaches to Rural Hospital Market Area Determination
E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., 2013, 4, (1), 020-030
- Trading places
Public Choice, 2011, 146, (3), 341-351 View citations (1)
- Perspectives on Economic Development - Public Policy, Culture, and Economic Development
- Elections - A Global Perspective
- Curricular and Programmatic Innovation at the Intersection of Business Ethics and Entrepreneurship
A chapter in The Challenges of Ethics and Entrepreneurship in the Global Environment, 2015, vol. 25, pp 109-130
- Collaborative Contagion: A Case Study in Curriculum Development, Distribution, and Adoption
- Developing Together? Understanding the Interaction between, Amenity-Based Tourism, Agriculture, and Extractive Industries in the Northern Rockies
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.