Details about David Thomas Young
Access statistics for papers by David Thomas Young.
Last updated 2022-10-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The role of natural gas in reaching net-zero emissions in the electric sector
Nature Communications, 2022, 13, (1), 1-11
- Emissions impacts of future battery storage deployment on regional power systems
Applied Energy, 2020, 264, (C) View citations (10)
- The economic geography of variable renewable energy and impacts of trade formulations for renewable mandates
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2019, 106, (C), 79-96 View citations (12)
- Simulating Annual Variation in Load, Wind, and Solar by Representative Hour Selection
The Energy Journal, 2018, Volume 39, (Number 3) View citations (21)
- The costs and value of renewable portfolio standards in meeting decarbonization goals
Energy Economics, 2018, 73, (C), 337-351 View citations (22)
- The role of input assumptions and model structures in projections of variable renewable energy: A multi-model perspective of the U.S. electricity system
Energy Economics, 2018, 76, (C), 313-324 View citations (27)
- Electricity retail contracting under risk-aversion
European Journal of Operational Research, 2016, 251, (3), 846-859 View citations (8)
- How does market power affect the impact of large scale wind investment in 'energy only' wholesale electricity markets?
Energy Policy, 2015, 87, (C), 17-27 View citations (25)
- A Clean Energy Standard Analysis with the US-REGEN Model
The Energy Journal, 2014, Volume 35, (Special Issue) View citations (16)
- Can agent-based models forecast spot prices in electricity markets? Evidence from the New Zealand electricity market
Energy Economics, 2014, 45, (C), 419-434 View citations (11)
- A critique of Wolak's evaluation of the NZ electricity market afterword: A rejoinder
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2012, 46, (1), 53-55
- Simulating market power in the New Zealand electricity market
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2012, 46, (1), 35-50 View citations (6)
- Swapping Generators' Assets: Market Salvation or Wishful Thinking?
The Energy Journal, 2011, Volume 32, (Number 2), 31-58 View citations (3)
- Endogenous Investment and Pricing under Uncertainty
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2010, 10, (1), 1-29 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.