Details about Changhua Yu
Access statistics for papers by Changhua Yu.
Last updated 2019-07-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Production Network and International Fiscal Spillovers
Working Papers, HAL
Also in AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France (2019)
- A New Dilemma: Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Sudden-Stop Economies
Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2015) View citations (14)
- International Financial Integration and Crisis Contagion
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (8)
Also in Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (2014) View citations (7)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2014) View citations (7)
- Capital controls and monetary policy in sudden-stop economies
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2019, 103, (C), 52-74
- Evaluating the role of capital controls and monetary policy in emerging market crises
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2019, 95, (C), 189-211
- Models of international fiscal spillovers
Economics Letters, 2019, 175, (C), 76-79
- Exchange Rate Adjustment in Financial Crises
IMF Economic Review, 2017, 65, (3), 528-562 View citations (2)
- Evaluating international financial integration in a center-periphery economy
Journal of International Economics, 2015, 95, (1), 129-144 View citations (5)
- Monetary Policy Responses to External Spillovers in Emerging Market Economies
Chapter 06 in Monetary Policy and Global Spillovers: Mechanisms, Effects and Policy Measures, 2018, vol. 25, pp 183-223
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.