Details about Xiaoyun Yu
Access statistics for papers by Xiaoyun Yu.
Last updated 2014-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Brain Gain of Corporate Boards: A Natural Experiment from China
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (7)
- Favoritism or Markets in Capital Allocation?
SIFR Research Report Series, Institute for Financial Research View citations (6)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2007)
- Evidence of Information Spillovers in the Production of Investment Banking Services
OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre View citations (4)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2001) View citations (10)
- Securities Fraud and Corporate Finance: Recent Developments
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2013, 34, (7-8), 439-450 View citations (8)
- Corporate Fraud and Business Conditions: Evidence from IPOs
Journal of Finance, 2010, 65, (6), 2255-2292 View citations (51)
- Informational Efficiency and Liquidity Premium as the Determinants of Capital Structure
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2010, 45, (2), 401-440 View citations (4)
- The Role of the Media in the Internet IPO Bubble
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2009, 44, (3), 657-682 View citations (37)
- On the anticipation of IPO underpricing: Evidence from equity carve-outs
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2008, 14, (5), 614-629 View citations (5)
- R&D Performance in Chinese industry
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2006, 15, (4-5), 345-366 View citations (62)
- Investment Opportunities, Liquidity Premium, and Conglomerate Mergers
The Journal of Business, 2004, 77, (1), 45-74 View citations (1)
- Ownership, performance, and innovation in China's large- and medium-size industrial enterprise sector
China Economic Review, 2003, 14, (1), 89-113 View citations (57)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.