Details about Emircan Yurdagul
Access statistics for papers by Emircan Yurdagul.
Last updated 2019-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- News, sovereign debt maturity, and default risk
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
Also in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (2018)
- Sovereign Debt Restructurings
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis View citations (1)
- Sovereign Debt Restructuring: A Dynamic Discrete Choice Approach
2018 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
- Sovereign Default and the Choice of Maturity
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis View citations (6)
Also in 2014 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2014)
- Who Quits Next? Firm Growth in Growing Economies
2015 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2019)
- WHO QUITS NEXT? FIRM GROWTH IN GROWING ECONOMIES
Economic Inquiry, 2019, 57, (1), 33-49
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Sovereign default and maturity choice
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2018, 95, (C), 72-85 View citations (11)
- Production complementarities and flexibility in a model of entrepreneurship
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2017, 86, (C), 36-51 View citations (2)
- A Look at Japan's slowdown and its turnaround plan
The Regional Economist, 2014
- Why are U.S. firms holding so much cash? an exploration of cross-sectional variation
Review, 2013, (July), 293-325 View citations (6)
- Why are corporations holding so much cash?
The Regional Economist, 2013, (Jan) View citations (16)
- Can repatriation taxes explain the recent increase in cash holdings?
Economic Synopses, 2012
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.