Details about Zulkornain B. Yusop
Access statistics for papers by Zulkornain B. Yusop.
Last updated 2020-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (32)
- How did the Malaysian real exchange rate misalign during the 1997 Asian crisis?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Location decision for foreign direct investment in ASEAN countries (A TOPSIS Approach)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Is Malaysia exchange rate misalignment before the 1997 crisis?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Export-led Growth Hypothesis in Malaysia: An Application of Two- Stage Least Square Technique
International Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Financial Development and Economic Growth in Malaysia: The Stock Market Perspective
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- The Validity of PPP Theory in ASEAN-Five: Another Look on Cointegration and Panel Data Analysis
International Trade, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- An Analysis of Real Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rates in Five African Countries
Foreign Trade Review, 2016, 51, (2), 162-179 View citations (3)
- Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Export Performance in Bangladesh: An Empirical Investigation
South Asia Economic Journal, 2012, 13, (2), 207-239 View citations (3)
- Solvency Determinants of Conventional Life Insurers and Takaful Operators
Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2012, 6, (2), 1-25 View citations (3)
- The ASEAN investment area, other FDI initiatives, and intra-ASEAN foreign direct investment
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2012, 26, (2), 88-103 View citations (2)
- Impacts of trade liberalisation on aggregate import in Bangladesh: An ARDL Bounds test approach
Journal of Asian Economics, 2010, 21, (1), 37-52 View citations (24)
- Private capital flows to developing countries: the role of the domestic financial sector
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2010, 15, (4), 509-529 View citations (5)
- Private capital flows, stock market and economic growth in developed and developing countries: A comparative analysis
Japan and the World Economy, 2010, 22, (2), 107-117 View citations (50)
- RESERVE POOLING AND ITS IMPLICATION ON OPTIMUM CURRENCY AREA IN ASEAN
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2009, 54, (02), 299-312
- Export-Led Growth Hypothesis in Developing Countries
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2007, V, (3), 64-77
- Export-led growth hypothesis: new evidence from Thirlwall's idea
Philippine Review of Economics, 2007, 44, (1), 125-150 View citations (1)
- The monetary model of exchange rate: evidence from The Philippines
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (13), 993-997 View citations (14)
- Optimum Currency Area Criteria and Volatility in ASEAN
Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), 2006, 2, (2), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Export-led Growth Hypothesis in Malaysia: A Revisit
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2005, III, (4), 26 - 42 View citations (13)
- FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN MALAYSIA: THE ROLE OF DOMESTIC FINANCIAL SECTOR
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2005, 50, (02), 245-268 View citations (9)
- Financial Liberalization, Monetary Growth Variability and the Changing Characteristics of Money Velocity in Malaysia
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2004, II, (3), 7 - 23
- On The Determinants Of Capital Flight: A New Approach
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2002, 7, (2), 203-241 View citations (14)
- Important Measures Against Private Capital Out Flows: The Case of Indonesia
Economics and Finance in Indonesia, 2000, 48, 289-309
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.