Details about Rebecca Zarutskie
Access statistics for papers by Rebecca Zarutskie.
Last updated 2014-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US)
Also in Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies (2011) View citations (4)
- Acquiring Labor
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (2)
- On the Lifecycle Dynamics of Venture-Capital- and Non-Venture-Capital-Financed Firms
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (3)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2008) View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Finance (2012)
- Does bank competition affect how much firms can borrow? new evidence from the U.S
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago View citations (7)
- Competition, financial innovation and commercial bank loan portfolios
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2013, 22, (3), 373-396 View citations (10)
- On the Life Cycle Dynamics of Venture-Capital- and Non-Venture-Capital-Financed Firms
Journal of Finance, 2012, 67, (6), 2247-2293 View citations (110)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- The role of top management team human capital in venture capital markets: Evidence from first-time funds
Journal of Business Venturing, 2010, 25, (1), 155-172 View citations (34)
- Evidence on the Trade-Off between Risk and Return for IPO and SEO Firms
Financial Management, 2009, 38, (2), 221-252 View citations (4)
- Evidence on the effects of bank competition on firm borrowing and investment
Journal of Financial Economics, 2006, 81, (3), 503-537 View citations (70)
- How Did Young Firms Fare during the Great Recession? Evidence from the Kauffman Firm Survey
A chapter in Measuring Entrepreneurial Businesses: Current Knowledge and Challenges, 2016, pp 253-290 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.