Details about Katarzyna Zawalińska
Access statistics for papers by Katarzyna Zawalińska.
Last updated 2017-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Planning R&D in a Post Centrally-Planned Economy: Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects in Poland
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre
- Impact of ‘greening’ the Common Agricultural Policy: Evidence from selected countries based on CAPRI model
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Structural Equation Model of Successful Territorial Cooperation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- A framework for assessing the economic consequences of the support for Less Favoured Areas within Pillar II of Common Agricultural Policy in a multi-regional CGE setting, with an application to Poland
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- The regional economic consequences of Less Favoured Area support: a spatial general equilibrium analysis of the Polish LFA program
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre View citations (1)
- Evaluation of rural development programs after Poland’s accession to the EU: regional CGE approach
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Changes in Competitiveness of Farm Sector in Candidate Countries Prior to the EU Accession: The Case of Poland
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF POLISH FARMS: ESTIMATION ACCORDING TO SPECIALISATION AND LESSONS FROM CONFIDENCE INTERVALS
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Variations in Farm Performance: Evidence from the CEECs and Existing EU Member States
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Agriculture of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland in Perspective of Joining Common Agricultural Policy - with Some Fiscal Remarks
CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research
- Asset and Liabilities Management. The Institutional Approach to ALM by Commercial Banks in Poland: a Special Focus on Risk Management
CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research View citations (1)
- Długookresowe zmiany w dochodach z polskiego rolnictwa na tle krajów Unii Europejskiej
Roczniki (Annals), 2015, 2015, (6) View citations (1)
- IMPACT OF “GREENING” THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY ON SUSTAINABILITY OF EUROPEAN AGRICULTURE: FROM PERSPECTIVE OF THE BALTIC SEA COUNTRIES
Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, 2014, 2014, (34)
- ILE JEST SPÓJNOŚCI, A ILE EFEKTYWNOŚCI W POLITYCE ROZWOJU OBSZARÓW WIEJSKICH W POLSCE?
Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), 2008, 2, (139)
- Spatial Variations in the Level of Socio-Economic Development of Rural Areas in Poland vis-a-vis Transformation Dynamics in the Pre-Accession Period
Rural Areas and Development, 2007, 05, 12
- Farm Productivity and Profitability: A Comparative Analysis of Selected New and Existing EU Member States1
Comparative Economic Studies, 2005, 47, (4), 652-674 View citations (3)
- Determinants of technical efficiency of crop and livestock farms in Poland
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (12), 1255-1263 View citations (69)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.