Details about Sajjad Zaheer
Access statistics for papers by Sajjad Zaheer.
Last updated 2018-11-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Does Government Borrowing Crowd out Private Sector Credit in Pakistan
SBP Working Paper Series, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department
Also in Working Papers, eSocialSciences (2017) View citations (1)
- Will Islamic Banking make the World less risky? An Empirical Analysis of Capital Structure, Risk Shifting and Financial Stability
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute View citations (4)
- Sukuk Defaults: On Distress Resolution in Islamic Finance
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute View citations (9)
- The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Conventional and Islamic Banks
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (6)
Also in Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Central Banking (2013)
- Are Islamic Banks More Resilient During Financial Panics?
Pacific Economic Review, 2015, 20, (1), 101-124 View citations (22)
- The Transmission of Monetary Policy Through Conventional and Islamic Banks
International Journal of Central Banking, 2013, 9, (4), 175-224 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- On the co- existence of conventional and Islamic banks: do these banks differ in business structure?
Chapter 15 in Handbook of Empirical Research on Islam and Economic Life, 2017, pp 355-374 View citations (1)