Details about Rami Zeitun
Access statistics for papers by Rami Zeitun.
Last updated 2019-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Banking concentration and financial stability: Evidence from developed and developing countries
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel) View citations (3)
- Islamic Banking Performance in the Middle East: A Case Study of Jordan
Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia View citations (15)
- The Impact of Liquidity on Debt Maturity After a Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council Region
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2019, 55, (1), 181-200 View citations (1)
- Banking Concentration and Financial Stability. New Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries
Eastern Economic Journal, 2018, 44, (1), 117-134 View citations (7)
- Capital structure, tax effect, financial crisis and default risk: evidence from emerging market
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2017, 14, (1), 104-113
- Diversification potential of Asian frontier, BRIC emerging and major developed stock markets: A wavelet-based value at risk approach
Emerging Markets Review, 2017, 32, (C), 130-147 View citations (20)
- Do financial crises alter the dynamics of corporate capital structure? Evidence from GCC countries
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2017, 63, (C), 21-33 View citations (19)
- Global financial crisis, ownership structure and firm financial performance
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2017, 34, (4), 447-465 View citations (1)
- How does the tax status of a country impact capital structure? Evidence from the GCC region
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2016, 37-38, 71-89 View citations (4)
- Debt maturity, financial crisis and corporate performance in GCC countries: a dynamic-GMM approach
Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2015, 5, (3), 231-247 View citations (2)
- Corporate Governance, Capital Structure and Corporate Performance: Evidence from GCC Countries
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 2014, 10, (1), 22 View citations (21)
- The effects of second language on ethical judgement in accounting
Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2014, 4, (1), 50-62
- On the relative efficiency of conventional and Islamic banks: a DEA-window approach
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2013, 6, (3), 236-251 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.