Details about Zheng Zeng
Access statistics for papers by Zheng Zeng.
Last updated 2019-03-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Understanding the Aggregate Effects of Credit Frictions and Uncertainty
Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Credit Growth, Monetary Policy, and Economic Activity in a Three-Regime TVAR Model
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2014)
- Phase transition of iron dopedMgOunder high pressure by first-principles study
International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), 2015, 26, (02), 1-10
- Credit growth, monetary policy and economic activity in a three-regime TVAR model
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (24), 2936-2951 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- CREDIT FRICTIONS AND FIRM DYNAMICS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2013, 17, (07), 1467-1495
- Credit demand, credit supply, and economic activity
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2013, 13, (1), 38 View citations (4)
- New tips from TIPS: Identifying inflation expectations and the risk premia of break-even inflation
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2013, 53, (2), 125-139 View citations (1)
- Impact of heterogeneous managerial productivity on executive hedge markets in an asymmetric information environment
Finance Research Letters, 2009, 6, (4), 187-201
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.