Details about Yaron Zelekha
Access statistics for papers by Yaron Zelekha.
Last updated 2014-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Immigration on Entrepreneurship
Kyklos, 2013, 66, (3), 438-465 View citations (13)
- Automatic Stabilizers in Israel: The Tax Burden
The IUP Journal of Public Finance, 2012, X, (1), 36-45
- Corruption, institutions and trade
Economics of Governance, 2012, 13, (2), 169-192 View citations (6)
- Trade, Institutions, and Religion: The Effect of the Jewish Diaspora on Israel's Foreign Trade
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), 2012, 58, (2), 111-137 View citations (2)
- Crime, Terror and Corruption and Their Effect on Private Investment in Israel
Open Economies Review, 2011, 22, (4), 635-648 View citations (3)
- Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Expansion on Real Interest Rates
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), 2011, 57, (3), 163-175
- The link between exchange rate uncertainty and Israeli exports to the US: 2SLS and cointegration approaches
Research in Economics, 2011, 65, (2), 100-109 View citations (2)
- Is There a Long-Term Effect of Inflation Uncertainty on Unemployment?
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2010, VIII, (1 & 2), 45-53
- Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Expansions in Israel
The IUP Journal of Public Finance, 2010, VIII, (4), 31-38
- The Effect of Uncertainty in Inflation Expectations on Private Investment
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2010, VIII, (4), 14-22
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.