Details about Dawit Zerom
Access statistics for papers by Dawit Zerom.
Last updated 2011-02-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A modified Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for normality
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Accounting for Incomplete Pass-Through
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2008) View citations (86)
- Are Macroeconomic Variables Useful for Forecasting the Distribution of U.S. Inflation?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- A Semiparametric Analysis of Gasoline Demand in the United States Reexamining The Impact of Price
Econometric Reviews, 2010, 29, (4), 439-468 View citations (9)
- A bootstrap-based non-parametric forecast density
International Journal of Forecasting, 2008, 24, (3), 535-550 View citations (7)
- Kernel estimation of a partially linear additive model
Statistics & Probability Letters, 2005, 72, (4), 313-322 View citations (10)
- On Additive Conditional Quantiles With High Dimensional Covariates
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2003, 98, 135-146 View citations (34)
- On Conditional Density Estimation
Statistica Neerlandica, 2003, 57, (2), 159-176 View citations (16)
- Mean squared error properties of the kernel-based multi-stage median predictor for time series
Statistics & Probability Letters, 2002, 56, (1), 51-56 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.