Details about Qi Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Qi Zhang.
Last updated 2022-12-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does misallocation of land resources reduce urban green total factor productivity? An analysis of city-level panel data in China
Land Use Policy, 2022, 122, (C) View citations (3)
- Heterogeneity Impacts of Farmers’ Participation in Payment for Ecosystem Services Based on the Collective Action Framework
Land, 2022, 11, (11), 1-20 View citations (2)
- Effects of financial agglomeration on green total factor productivity in Chinese cities: Insights from an empirical spatial Durbin model
Energy Economics, 2021, 101, (C) View citations (32)
- Evolution of structural properties and its determinants of global waste paper trade network based on temporal exponential random graph models
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021, 149, (C) View citations (4)
- Understanding the Effects of Chinaâ€™s Agro-Environmental Policies on Rural Householdsâ€™ Labor and Land Allocation with a Spatially Explicit Agent-Based Model
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2021, 24, (3), 7
- Divergent socioeconomic-ecological outcomes of Chinaâ€™s conversion of cropland to forest program in the subtropical mountainous area and the semi-arid Loess Plateau
Ecosystem Services, 2020, 45, (C) View citations (2)
- Effects of payments for ecosystem services programs in China on rural household labor allocation and land use: Identifying complex pathways
Land Use Policy, 2020, 99, (C) View citations (4)
- Effects of payment for ecosystem services and agricultural subsidy programs on rural household land use decisions in China: Synergy or trade-off?
Land Use Policy, 2019, 81, (C), 785-801 View citations (18)
- Rural household income distribution and inequality in China: Effects of payments for ecosystem services policies and other factors
Ecological Economics, 2019, 160, (C), 114-127 View citations (15)
- Effects of China’s payment for ecosystem services programs on cropland abandonment: A case study in Tiantangzhai Township, Anhui, China
Land Use Policy, 2018, 73, (C), 239-248 View citations (12)
- Rural Household Energy Use and Its Determinants in China: How Important Are Influences of Payment for Ecosystem Services vs. Other Factors?
Ecological Economics, 2018, 145, (C), 148-159 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.