Details about Donghang Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Donghang Zhang.
Last updated 2020-02-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bank Capital and Lending: Evidence from Syndicated Loans
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2019, 54, (2), 667-694 View citations (5)
- Relationship Banking and Loan Syndicate Structure: The Role of Private Equity Sponsors
The Financial Review, 2018, 53, (3), 461-498
- Private Equity Firmsâ€™ Reputational Concerns and the Costs of Debt Financing
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2016, 51, (1), 29-54 View citations (4)
- Managing Underwriters and the Marketing of Seasoned Equity Offerings
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2011, 46, (1), 141-170 View citations (25)
- The impact of sell-side analyst research coverage on an affiliated broker's market share of trading volume
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010, 34, (4), 776-787 View citations (11)
- The networking function of investment banks: Evidence from private investments in public equity
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2008, 14, (5), 738-752 View citations (11)
- Affiliated mutual funds and the allocation of initial public offerings
Journal of Financial Economics, 2007, 86, (2), 337-368 View citations (48)
- Do today's trades affect tomorrow's IPO allocations?
Journal of Financial Economics, 2007, 84, (1), 87-109 View citations (32)
- Why Do IPO Underwriters Allocate Extra Shares when They Expect to Buy Them Back?
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2004, 39, (3), 571-594 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.