Details about Weiying Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Weiying Zhang.
Last updated 2017-01-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Knowledge Spillovers from FDI in the People's Republic of China: The Role of Educated Labor in Multinational Enterprises
ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute View citations (6)
- Ownership, Efficiency, and Firm Survival in Economic Transition: Evidence from a Chinese Science Park
Discussion Papers, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Trust in China: A Cross-Regional Analysis
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan View citations (11)
- The Power of Ideas and Leadership in China's Transition to a Liberal Society
Cato Journal, 2015, 35, (1), 1-40 View citations (2)
- The effects of corporate governance and ownership on the innovation performance of Chinese SMEs
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2015, 13, (4), 311-335 View citations (9)
- Intra‐industry Knowledge Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Research and Development: Evidence from China's “Silicon Valley”
Review of Development Economics, 2011, 15, (3), 569-585 View citations (14)
- Entrepreneurial talent and economic development in China
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2010, 44, (4), 178-192 View citations (4)
- Knowledge spillovers from FDI in China: The role of educated labor in multinational enterprises
Journal of Asian Economics, 2009, 20, (6), 626-639 View citations (10)
- Optimal assignment of principalship in teams
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2001, 44, (1), 105-127 View citations (2)
- The Road to Capitalism: Competition and Institutional Change in China
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2000, 28, (2), 269-292 View citations (44)
- Why Are Entrepreneurs Liquidity-Constrained?
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2000, 1, (1), 165-188
- Has Economic Freedom Already Given Way to Democracy?
Chinese Economy, 1999, 32, (4), 70-78
- A Principal-Agent Theory of the Public Economy and Its Applications to China
Economic Change and Restructuring, 1998, 31, (2-3), 231-51 View citations (2)
Also in Economic Change and Restructuring, 1998, 31, (2), 231-251 (1998) View citations (2)
- Decision rights, residual claim and performance: A theory of how the Chinese state enterprise reform works
China Economic Review, 1997, 8, (1), 67-82 View citations (10)
- Theoretical Questions Concerning Macroeconomic Balance and Macroeconomic Control
Chinese Economy, 1990, 23, (3), 23-45
- On the Line of Thought in Price Reform Guided Chiefly by the Notion of "Letting Go"
Chinese Economy, 1989, 22, (3), 50-66
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.