Details about Lei Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Lei Zhang.
Last updated 2008-12-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Monitoring Bands and Monitoring Rules: how currency intervention can change market composition
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS View citations (2)
- Quality-Consistent Estimates of International Returns to Skill
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (68)
- Ramp Meters on Trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities Metering Holiday
Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice (2006)
- World Finance and the US 'New Economy': Risk Sharing and Risk Exposure
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Optimal Freeway Ramp Control without Origin-Destination Information
Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Transportation Research Part B: Methodological (2004)
- Ramp metering and freeway bottleneck capacity
Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group View citations (3)
- Moral Hazard and the US Stockmarket: Analyzing the "Greenspan Put"
Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics View citations (19)
See also Journal Article in Economic Journal (2002)
- Moral Hazard and the US Stock Market: The Idea of a 'Greenspan Put'
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (3)
- Moral Hazard and the US Stock Market: Has Mr. Greenspan Created a Bubble?
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society View citations (6)
- Macroeconomic Policy Options for Managing Capital Flows
CSGR Hot Topics: Research on Current Issues, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick View citations (3)
- Optimal Target Zones: How an Exchange Rate Mechanism Can Improve Upon Discretion
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (1996)
- Payment for Environmental Services: The Sloping Land Conversion Program in Ningxia Autonomous Region of China
China & World Economy, 2008, 16, (2), 66-81 View citations (13)
- Political economy of income distribution dynamics
Journal of Development Economics, 2008, 87, (1), 119-139 View citations (13)
- Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2006, 40, (10), 810-828 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Optimal freeway ramp control without origin-destination information
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2004, 38, (10), 869-887 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Real-time control of buses for schedule coordination at a terminal
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2003, 37, (2), 145-164 View citations (22)
- Moral Hazard and the US Stock Market: Analysing the "Greenspan Put"
Economic Journal, 2002, 112, (478), C171-C186 View citations (27)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Neutrality and Efficiency of Petroleum Revenue Tax: A Theoretical Assessment
Economic Journal, 1997, 107, (443), 1106-20 View citations (16)
- Oil Price Hikes and Development Triggers in Peace and War
Economic Journal, 1996, 106, (435), 445-57 View citations (6)
- Optimal target zones: How an exchange rate mechanism can improve upon discretion
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 1996, 20, (9-10), 1641-1660 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (1994)
- Ports and coal transfer: Hug of China's energy supply policy
Energy Policy, 1994, 22, (7), 609-621 View citations (2)
- Regional policy grounded in minerals exploitation: A Chinese example
Resources Policy, 1994, 20, (1), 5-13 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.