Details about Jin Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Jin Zhang.
Last updated 2019-04-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is power generation really the gold measure of the Chinese economy? A conceptual and empirical assessment
Energy Policy, 2018, 121, (C), 211-216
- China's oil product pricing mechanism: What role does it play in China's macroeconomy?
China Economic Review, 2016, 38, (C), 209-221 View citations (6)
- The Causality between Energy Consumption and Economic Growth for China in a Time-varying Framework
The Energy Journal, 2016, Volume 37, (China Special Issue) View citations (5)
- Aggregate business failures and macroeconomic conditions: A VAR look at the U.S. between 1980 and 2004
Journal of Applied Economics, 2013, 16, 179-202
- Does consumer debt cause economic recession? Evidence using directed acyclic graphs
Applied Economics Letters, 2006, 13, (7), 401-407 View citations (3)
- Freight Transportation Demands on the Upper Mississippi and Illinois Rivers
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, 2006, 45, (2), 19 View citations (3)
- Price and Volatility Transmission in International Wheat Futures
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2003, 4, (1), 37-50 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.