Details about Shan Zhao
Access statistics for papers by Shan Zhao.
Last updated 2020-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Independent Expert Directors Matter?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Internalizing governance externalities: The role of institutional cross-ownership
Journal of Financial Economics, 2019, 134, (2), 400-418
- Firm-specific knowledge assets and employment arrangements: Evidence from CEO compensation design and CEO dismissal
Strategic Management Journal, 2017, 38, (9), 1875-1894 View citations (2)
- Increase in takeover protection and firm knowledge accumulation strategy
Strategic Management Journal, 2016, 37, (12), 2393-2412 View citations (1)
- Reputation Concerns of Independent Directors: Evidence from Individual Director Voting
Review of Financial Studies, 2016, 29, (3), 655-696 View citations (25)
- CEO duality and firm performance: Evidence from an exogenous shock to the competitive environment
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 49, (C), 534-552 View citations (23)
- How do agency problems affect firm value? - Evidence from China
The European Journal of Finance, 2014, 20, (7-9), 803-828 View citations (5)
- Financial development, government ownership of banks and firm innovation
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2012, 31, (4), 880-906 View citations (9)
- When bank loans are bad news: Evidence from market reactions to loan announcements under the risk of expropriation
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2012, 22, (2), 233-252 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.