Details about Jing Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Jing Zhang.
Last updated 2016-09-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Water quality, brawn, and education: the rural drinking water program in China
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- The long-run effects of treated water on education: The rural drinking water program in China
Journal of Development Economics, 2016, 122, (C), 1-15 View citations (2)
- Fiscal decentralization and local expenditure policy in China
China Economic Review, 2014, 28, (C), 107-122 View citations (24)
- Health shocks, village elections, and household income: Evidence from rural China
China Economic Review, 2014, 30, (C), 155-168
- The impact of water quality on health: Evidence from the drinking water infrastructure program in rural China
Journal of Health Economics, 2012, 31, (1), 122-134 View citations (28)
- Soft budget constraints in China: Evidence from the Guangdong hospital industry
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2009, 9, (2), 233-242 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.