Details about Shenghao Zhu
Access statistics for papers by Shenghao Zhu.
Last updated 2016-06-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Wealth Distribution in Bewley Models with Investment Risk
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
Also in 2014 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2014) View citations (4)
- Intergenerational links, taxation, and wealth distribution
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Age, Luck, and Inheritance
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (9)
- THE DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IN THE BLANCHARDâ€“YAARI MODEL
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2016, 20, (2), 466-481 View citations (18)
- The wealth distribution in Bewley economies with capital income risk
Journal of Economic Theory, 2015, 159, (PA), 489-515 View citations (24)
- Comparisons of stationary distributions of linear models
Economics Letters, 2013, 119, (2), 221-223 View citations (2)
- The Distribution of Wealth and Fiscal Policy in Economies With Finitely Lived Agents
Econometrica, 2011, 79, (1), 123-157 View citations (148)
- Does observational equivalence always hold in hyperbolic discounting models?
Economics Bulletin, 2006, 5, (8), 1-8 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.