Details about Jian Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Jian Zhang.
Last updated 2019-01-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- College Students on the Job Market and the Screening of Prospective Employers: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in China
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Does It Pay to Be a Cadre? Estimating the Returns to Being a Local Official in Rural China
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (7)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2012) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Comparative Economics (2012)
- Chemical Fertilizer and Migration in China
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- The Investment Climate and Enterprise Performance in Rural Pakistan: Implications for Rural Non-farm Employment Generation and Poverty Reduction
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (2)
- The 21st century agribusiness in China: E‐commerce, consumer preference, and competition
Agribusiness, 2019, 35, (1), 3-5
- Impact of Childcare and Eldercare on Off-farm Activities in Rural China
China & World Economy, 2015, 23, (2), 100-120 View citations (5)
- The investment climate and enterprise performance in rural Pakistan: implications for rural non-farm employment generation
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2014, 19, (3), 488-505 View citations (4)
- Does it pay to be a cadre? Estimating the returns to being a local official in rural China
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2012, 40, (3), 337-356 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Regulation of local governments and enterprise formation in rural China
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2009, 7, (3), 321-339
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.