Details about Lin Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Lin Zhang.
Last updated 2019-11-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Wholesale Funding, Coordination, and Credit Risk
CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE)
- Assessing the gains and vulnerability of free trade: A counterfactual analysis of Macau
Economic Modelling, 2018, 70, (C), 147-158 View citations (1)
- Home-purchase restriction, property tax and housing price in China: A counterfactual analysis
Journal of Econometrics, 2015, 188, (2), 558-568 View citations (52)
- The Macroeconomic Effects of the Canada–US Free Trade Agreement on Canada: A Counterfactual Analysis
The World Economy, 2015, 38, (5), 878-892 View citations (2)
- Decomposing the rich dad effect on income inequality using instrumental variable quantile regression
China Economic Review, 2014, 31, (C), 379-391 View citations (3)
- The macroeconomic effects of the 35-h workweek regulation in France
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2013, 13, (1), 21 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.