Details about Dongsheng Zhou
Access statistics for papers by Dongsheng Zhou.
Last updated 2014-11-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Strategic Trade Policy with Endogenous Choice of Quality and Asymmetric Costs
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2002)
- The Effect of the Governance Environment on Marketing Channel Behaviors: The Diamond Industries in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong
Journal of Business Ethics, 2009, 88, (3), 453-471 View citations (6)
- Modeling privatization as a firm strategy in transition economies
Journal of Business Research, 2005, 58, (1), 37-44 View citations (2)
- The emergence of private ownership in China
Journal of Business Research, 2004, 57, (10), 1145-1152 View citations (4)
- Can protectionist trade measures make a country better off? A study of VERs and minimum quality standards
Journal of Business Research, 2002, 55, (3), 227-236 View citations (2)
- Estimating marketing persistence on sales of consumer durables in China
Journal of Business Research, 2002, 55, (4), 337-342 View citations (2)
- Strategic trade policy with endogenous choice of quality and asymmetric costs
Journal of International Economics, 2002, 56, (1), 205-232 View citations (50)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- The impact of FDI on the productivity of domestic firms: the case of China
International Business Review, 2002, 11, (4), 465-484 View citations (29)
- Strategic location decisions in a growing market
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2001, 31, (5), 523-533 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.