Details about Lianming Zhu
Access statistics for papers by Lianming Zhu.
Last updated 2020-08-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign Direct Investment and Industrial Agglomeration: Evidence from China
Economics and Statistics Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics
- Productivity of Offshore Affiliates and Distance from Headquarters: Evidence from Affiliate-Level Data of Japanese Multinationals
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Wage and Markdowns and FDI Liberalization
Discussion paper series, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University View citations (4)
- Does Foreign Direct Investment Lead to Industrial Agglomeration
Economics and Statistics Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics View citations (1)
- Supply Chain Disruptions and Trade Credit
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (3)
- Exports and Foreign Sales of Multinational Firms: Analysis of simultaneous equations (Japanese)
Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Global Sourcing in the Wake of Disaster: Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (4)
- Product Cycle, Contractibility and Global Sourcing
Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2017)
- A concordance between US and Japanese classifications of occupations for empirical analyses of tasks in Japan
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research
- Place-Based Policies, Creation, and Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from China's Economic Zone Program
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2019, 11, (3), 325-60 View citations (19)
- Identifying FDI spillovers
Journal of International Economics, 2017, 107, (C), 75-90 View citations (72)
- Markups and exporting behavior of foreign affiliates
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2017, 45, (3), 445-455 View citations (2)
- Product cycle, contractibility, and global sourcing
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 127, (C), 283-296 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Task Content of Trade: A Disaggregated Measurement of Japanese Changes
The Japanese Economic Review, 2014, 65, (2), 238-251
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.