Details about Lei Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Lei Zhang.
Last updated 2021-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bank Lending, Monetary Policy Transmission, and Interest on Excess Reserves: A FAVAR Analysis
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics
- The Bank Lending Channel: a FAVAR Analysis
Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics View citations (21)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2013)
- Flood Hazards Impact on Neighborhood House Prices
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2019, 58, (4), 656-674 View citations (8)
- What contributes to the rising house prices in Beijing? A decomposition approach
Journal of Housing Economics, 2018, 41, (C), 72-84 View citations (7)
- Does Casino Development Have a Positive Effect on Economic Growth?
Growth and Change, 2017, 48, (3), 409-434
- Neighborhood price externalities of foreclosure rehabilitation: an examination of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program
Empirical Economics, 2017, 52, (3), 955-975 View citations (1)
- Quantile house price indices in Beijing
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2017, 63, (C), 85-96 View citations (16)
- Estimating dynamics of US demand for major fossil fuels
Energy Economics, 2016, 55, (C), 284-291 View citations (8)
- Flood hazards impact on neighborhood house prices: A spatial quantile regression analysis
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2016, 60, (C), 12-19 View citations (26)
- Time and distance heterogeneity in the neighborhood spillover effects of foreclosed properties
Housing Studies, 2016, 31, (2), 133-148 View citations (3)
- Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2014, 48, (C), 133-143 View citations (16)
- The Bank Lending Channel: A FAVAR Analysis
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2013, 45, (8), 1705-1720 View citations (20)
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.