Details about Yi Zhou
Access statistics for papers by Yi Zhou.
Last updated 2023-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- One-Child Policy, Marriage Distortion, and Welfare Loss
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (18)
- Abandoned children in China: the son-preference culture and the gender-differentiated impacts of the one-child policy
Palgrave Communications, 2023, 10, (1), 1-10
- Spillover effects between liquidity risks through endogenous debt maturity
Journal of Financial Markets, 2023, 64, (C) View citations (1)
- Financial literacy overconfidence and investment fraud victimization
Economics Letters, 2022, 212, (C)
- Men smoke less under the COVID-19 closure policies: The role of altruism
Social Science & Medicine, 2022, 306, (C) View citations (1)
- Signaling of earlier-born Children's endowments, intra-household allocation, and birth-order effects
Economic Modelling, 2022, 108, (C)
- Intra-household bargaining power, surname inheritance, and human capital accumulation
Journal of Population Economics, 2021, 34, (1), 35-61 View citations (6)
- Whose trade follows the flag? Institutional constraints and economic responses to bilateral relations
Journal of Peace Research, 2021, 58, (6), 1207-1223
- Does Fertility or Mortality Drive Contemporary Population Aging? The Revisionist View Revisited
Population and Development Review, 2017, 43, (2), 285-301 View citations (7)
- SOE preference and credit misallocation: A model and some evidence from China
Economics Letters, 2016, 138, (C), 38-41 View citations (11)
- Effects of education on cognition at older ages: Evidence from China's Great Famine
Social Science & Medicine, 2013, 98, (C), 54-62 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.