Details about Hua Zhong
Access statistics for papers by Hua Zhong.
Last updated 2019-03-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Planning for a (Less) Rainy Day: Evaluating the Regional Welfare Impacts of Water Infrastructure Investment
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Chinese Rural Consumers’ Online Shopping
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Farmers’ Willingness and Expected Economic Benefit to Adopt BMPs: an Application of Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equation Method
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Farmers’ Willingness to Participate in Best Management Practices in Kentucky
2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Planning and Management (2016)
- Application of Multiple Imputation in Dealing with Missing Data in Agricultural Surveys: The Case of BMP Adoption
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2018, 43, (1) View citations (2)
- Farmers' willingness to participate in best management practices in Kentucky
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2016, 59, (6), 1015-1039 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.