Details about Kunfu Zhu
Access statistics for papers by Kunfu Zhu.
Last updated 2018-05-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Characterizing Global Value Chains: Production Length and Upstreamness
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Characterizing Global and Regional Manufacturing Value Chains: Stable and Evolving Features
Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano View citations (3)
- Measures of Participation in Global Value Chains and Global Business Cycles
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (19)
- Quantifying International Production Sharing at the Bilateral and Sector Levels
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (50)
- A multi-regional input–output analysis of the pollution haven hypothesis from the perspective of global production fragmentation
Energy Economics, 2017, 64, (C), 13-23 View citations (8)
- Border carbon adjustments for exports of the United States and the European Union: Taking border-crossing frequency into account
Applied Energy, 2017, 201, (C), 188-199 View citations (3)
- The effects of border-crossing frequencies associated with carbon footprints on border carbon adjustments
Energy Economics, 2017, 65, (C), 105-114 View citations (2)
- Revisiting the Global Net Carbon Dioxide Emission Transfers by International Trade: The Impact of Trade Heterogeneity of China
Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2016, 20, (3), 506-514 View citations (5)
- China's energy saving potential from the perspective of energy efficiency advantages of foreign-invested enterprises
Energy Economics, 2015, 49, (C), 104-112 View citations (8)
- Domestic content in China’s exports and its distribution by firm ownership
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2015, 43, (1), 3-18 View citations (13)
- Firm ownership, China's export related emissions, and the responsibility issue
Energy Economics, 2015, 51, (C), 466-474 View citations (9)
- PROCESSING TRADE BIASES THE MEASUREMENT OF VERTICAL SPECIALIZATION IN CHINA
Economic Systems Research, 2015, 27, (1), 60-76 View citations (5)
- The energy efficiency advantage of foreign-invested enterprises in China and the role of structural differences
China Economic Review, 2015, 34, (C), 225-235 View citations (2)
- Does the Domestic Value Added Induced by China's Exports Really Belong to China?
China & World Economy, 2012, 20, (5), 83-102 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.