Details about Wei Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Wei Zhang.
Last updated 2021-01-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Market Power and Shadow Prices for Nonrenewable Resources: An Empirical Dynamic Model
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (4)
- Bankruptcy Risk and the Performance of Tradable Permit Markets
Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics
See also Journal Article in Economics Bulletin (2008)
- A Century of Profligacy? The Measurement and Evolution of Food Waste
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2020, 49, (3), 375-409
- California's Climate Policy and the Dairy Manufacturing Industry: How Does a Federal Milk Marketing Order Matter?
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2020, Preprints, (Preprints)
- Costs of a Practice-based Air Quality Regulation: Dairy Farms in the San Joaquin Valley
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 100, (3), 762-785 View citations (1)
- The Demand for Inputs and Technical Change in the U.S. Dairy Manufacturing Industry
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2018, 47, (3), 533-567
- The effects of license plate-based driving restrictions on air quality: Theory and empirical evidence
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2017, 82, (C), 181-220 View citations (21)
- Bankruptcy Risk, Limited Liability and Imperfectly Enforced Emissions Taxes
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (4), 3134-3146
- Bankruptcy risk and the performance of tradable permit markets
Economics Bulletin, 2008, 17, (9), 1-9 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.