Details about Kirill Zinkovsky
Access statistics for papers by Kirill Zinkovsky.
Last updated 2019-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Performance-Based Typology Of Universities: Evidence From Russia
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- How Entrepreneurship Education Programs Affect the Development of Small Businesses in Russia: Empirical Analysis in Regional Contexts
Educational Studies, 2018, (2), 139-172
- From equality to diversity: Classifying Russian universities in a performance oriented system
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2016, 103, (C), 228-239 View citations (7)
- Evaluating Performance of Universities Using Data Envelopment Analysis
Educational Studies, 2013, (2), 15-48 View citations (1)
- Typology and Analysis of Russian Universities’ Performance in Education and Science Perspectives
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), 2013, 7, (3), 48-63 View citations (3)
- Investigating the mechanisms of reform in large social systems: Case study of the general education system
Educational Studies, 2008, (3), 145-154