Details about Lea Zicchino
Access statistics for papers by Lea Zicchino.
Last updated 2014-05-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Searching for a Metric for Financial Stability
FMG Special Papers, Financial Markets Group View citations (9)
Also in OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre (2006) View citations (15)
- Towards a Measure of Financial Fragility
FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group View citations (5)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2006) View citations (1)
OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre (2006) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Annals of Finance (2007)
- A model of bank capital, lending and the macro economy: Basel I versus Basel II
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005, Money Macro and Finance Research Group View citations (2)
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2005) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Manchester School (2006)
- On Modelling Endogenous Default
FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group View citations (4)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2005)
OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre (2005)
- Stress tests of UK banks using a VAR approach
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (64)
- Financial development and dynamic investment behavior: evidence from panel vector autoregression
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (8)
- Towards Basel 3: ten years of limits to credit growth?
BANCARIA, 2011, 03, 02-10
- Strengthening banks' capital positions: a first look at the effects of the Basel Committee's proposals
Banca Impresa Società, 2010, (2), 237-268
- Towards a measure of financial fragility
Annals of Finance, 2007, 3, (1), 37-74 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- A MODEL OF BANK CAPITAL, LENDING AND THE MACROECONOMY: BASEL I VERSUS BASEL II*
Manchester School, 2006, 74, (s1), 50-77 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Financial development and dynamic investment behavior: Evidence from panel VAR
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2006, 46, (2), 190-210 View citations (528)
- Un modelo para analizar la fragilidad financiera
Monetaria, 2005, XXVIII, (4), 319-337
- Macro stress tests of UK banks
A chapter in Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, 2005, vol. 22, pp 392-408 View citations (31)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.