Details about Marta Zieba
Access statistics for papers by Marta Zieba.
Last updated 2018-10-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is theatre efficiency affected by the legal form type? A case study of German public theatres
Working Papers, University of Limerick, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Organisational Structure and Managerial Efficiency: A quasi-experimental analysis of German public theatres
Working Papers, University of Limerick, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- Understanding Production in the Performing Arts: A Production Function for German Public Theatres
Economic Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Economics Department View citations (4)
- Technical and scale efficiency in public and private Irish nursing homes – a bootstrap DEA approach
Health Care Management Science, 2018, 21, (3), 326-347 View citations (1)
- Technical efficiency in the Italian performing arts companies
Small Business Economics, 2018, 51, (3), 609-638 View citations (2)
- Demand for Live Orchestral Music – The Case of German Kulturorchester
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), 2013, 233, (2), 225-245 View citations (3)
- An Analysis of Technical Efficiency and Efficiency Factors for Austrian and Swiss Non-Profit Theatres
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), 2011, 147, (II), 233-274 View citations (14)
- Output Characteristics and Other Determinants of Theatre Attendance--An Econometric Analysis of German Data
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), 2010, 56, (2), 147-174 View citations (10)
- Full-income and price elasticities of demand for German public theatre
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2009, 33, (2), 85-108 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.