Details about Begüm Özkaynak
Access statistics for papers by Begüm Özkaynak.
Last updated 2018-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Citizens’ Preferences over Nuclear and Renewable Energy Sources: Evidence from Turkey
Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics View citations (23)
- Adopting GM crops? A social Multi' Criteria Evaluation for the case of Cotton Farming in Turkey
14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR)
- Citizens’ preferences on nuclear and renewable energy sources: Evidence from Turkey
Energy Policy, 2012, 47, (C), 309-320 View citations (24)
- The identity of ecological economics: retrospects and prospects
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2012, 36, (5), 1123-1142 View citations (9)
- What determines urban households' willingness to pay for CO2 emission reductions in Turkey: A contingent valuation survey
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (2), 689-698 View citations (32)
- Valuation languages in environmental conflicts: How stakeholders oppose or support gold mining at Mount Ida, Turkey
Ecological Economics, 2010, 70, (2), 228-238 View citations (8)
- The political ecology of a Ramsar site conservation failure: the case of Burdur Lake, Turkey
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2009, 27, (5), 783-800 View citations (2)
- Operationalising Strong Sustainability: Definitions, Methodologies and Outcomes
Environmental Values, 2004, 13, (3), 279-303 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.