Contemporary Research in Education and English Language Teaching
2019 - 2019
Current editor(s): Michael Laurence
From Michael Laurence
2764 Pleasant Road Suite A Fort Mill, SC 29708 USA.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Michael Laurence ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2019
- The Impact of New Media Technology on Electoral Victory: Focus on 2015 General Election in Nigeria pp. 1-10
- Chukwuemeka Okafor and Sunday Maduka Agu
- Electronic Governance and Service Delivery in Selected Ministries in Ebonyi State, Nigeria pp. 11-37
- Omebe Matthew Amuche
- The Local Government and Challenges of Primary Healthcare Delivery in Enugu State East Local Government Area Nigeria pp. 38-54
- Jude Udenta and Ndiruka Udenta
- The Cognitive Interview and Enhanced Cognitive Interview in Financial Forensics and Intestigations pp. 55-64
- Paul Eisenberg
- Oral Literature as a Tool for Conflict Resolution pp. 65-72
- Uche Janet Ogbalu Ekwent?
- Epileptic Electric Power Generation and Supply in Nigeria: Causes, Impact and Solution pp. 73-81
- Johnson Olaosebikan Aremu
- Consumers’ Intention towards Halal Food in Low-Cost Airlines in Kelantan, Malaysia pp. 82-86
- Zul Ariff Abdul Latiff, Maizatul Vanisha Masril, Rivitra Vintisen, Mardini Zahidi Baki and Nursalwani Muhamad
- Psychological Home, Clutter, and Place Attachment Predicting Life Satisfaction among Women of Color: Home is Beyond Physical Space pp. 87-96
- Kendall P. Crum and Joseph R. Ferrari
- Terrorism & its Socio-Economic Effects in Nigeria pp. 97-113
- Ugwu Christain Chibuike and Okechukwu Innocent Eme
- Achieving Sustainable Growth in Developing Countries, Does Export Really Matter? pp. 114-125
- Richardson Kojo Edeme, Sunny O Ijieh and Nelson C Nkalu
- Green Product Innovation Strategies for Environmental Sustainability in the Construction Sector pp. 126-135
- Hussain Zaid H Alsharif and Shu Tong
- Brand Related Capabilities and the Process of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC): A Resource Based View (RBV) pp. 136-150
- Ayaz Ahmad, Salniza Md. Salleh and Selvan a/l Perumal
- Flood Risk Awareness Game (FRAG): Learning to Prepare in Flood Events pp. 151-157
- Chaiyaset Promsri