Asian Bulletin of Energy Economics and Technology
2014 - 2016
Current editor(s): Sara Lim
From Asian Online Journal Publishing Group
2885 Sanford Ave SW #43110 Grandville, MI 49418, USA.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sara Lim ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 3, issue 1, 2016
- Combination of Penalty Function, Lagrange Multiplier and Conjugate Gradient Methods for the Solution of Constrained Optimization Problems pp. 1-8
- R. B. Ogunrinde and T. E. Olaosebikan
Volume 2, issue 2, 2015
- Investigation of Wind Energy Potential Evaluation in Kerman, Iran pp. 13-18
- Mohammad Bagher Askari, Ghazizadeh Abbas, Golestanian Fatemeh, Khodadadi Maedeh, Salarpour Simin and Bagheri Sedigheh
Volume 2, issue 1, 2015
- A Review of the Feasibility of Selected Renewable Energy Technologies in Delta State of Nigeria pp. 1-5
- Oseweuba Valentine Okoro
- Biomass Energy: A Sustainable Source of Energy for Development in Ghana pp. 6-12
- Bernard Effah and Ernest Boampong
Volume 1, issue 1, 2014
- Energy consumption in Ghana and the story of economic growth, industrialization, trade openness and urbanization pp. 1-6
- Paul Kwakwa and Solomon Aboagye
- I use firewood but I do not grow trees: An analysis of tree planting exercise among rural households in Ghana pp. 7-12
- Paul Kwakwa and Edward Debrah Wiafe
- Geographical Information System (GIS): A Critical Tool for Energy Science Analysis pp. 13-16
- Muhammad Isma'il
- Analysis of Fuelwood Consumption in Pampaida (Millenium Village) of Kaduna State, Nigeria pp. 17-23
- Sule Muhammad Zubairu, Muhammad Isma'il, Abdullahi Jibrin, Odey Emmanuel, Abduljalal Abdulsalam and Amina Maiwada