Asian Journal of Contemporary Education
2017 - 2018
Current editor(s): Muhammad Irfan
From Asian Economic and Social Society
Sadeeq Block, Near Fawara Chowk, Abbasia Town, Rahim Yar Khan - 64200, Punjab, Pakistan.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Qazi Muhammad Imran ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 8, issue 2, 2018
- The Role of Parenting Styles on Violence among Students in Secondary Schools in Embu County, Kenya pp. 8-18
- Simon Njogu Njagi, Jonathan M. Mwania and Beatrice Manyasi
Volume 2, issue 2, 2018
- Critical Reflections and Recommendations Derived from Providing Over 20,000 Hours of Practicum Industry Placements for Tertiary Students in Exercise Science, Sport and Fitness pp. 53-59
- Joe Walsh, Tom Walsh, Ian Timothy Heazlewood and Mike Climtein
- The Impact of Scientific Epistemological Beliefs of Sri Lankan Senior Secondary Students on their Approaches to Learning Science: A Structural Equation Modelling Analysis pp. 60-69
- Lasanthi Prasadini, Junainah Abd. Hamid, Ali Khatibi and S. M. Ferdous Azam
- Service Quality in Higher Education: Expectations and Perceptions of Students pp. 70-83
- Ahmed Asim and Naresh Kumar
- The Development of Smart House Model in Garut; The Advancement of Non-Formal Education Program pp. 84-89
- Bambang Sudaryana
Volume 2, issue 1, 2018
- Promoting Students Active Citizenship: The Project Space pp. 1-7
- Gina Chianese
- The Essentiality of Motivation on Librarians Productivity in Nigerian Public Universities pp. 19-35
- Japheth Abdulazeez Yaya
- Perception Difference of Indian Students Towards Information and Communication Technology in Context of University Affiliation pp. 36-42
- Chaman Verma, Veronika Stoffova and Illes Zoltan
- Technology Resources for Teaching Secondary Mathematics: Lessons from Early and Late Adopters of Technology in Kenya pp. 43-52
- Leonard M. Kamau, Jonathan Mwania and Antony K. Njue
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- Five-Year Licensure Examination Performance of Library and Information Science Graduates pp. 1-9
- Elizabeth A. Lascano and Apler J. Bansiong