The Audit Financiar journal
2016 - 2018
From Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Dumitru Valentin Florentin ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 12, issue 143, 2016
- Transposition of the new European Union audit regulation into the Croatian national law pp. 1213
- Sanja Sever Mališ
- The development of a corporate governance assessment model for the Romanian public sector pp. 1227
- Aurelia Stefanescu and Gabriela Lidia Tanase
- The profile of the internal auditor in the Romanian banking sector pp. 1235
- Eugeniu Turlea and Mihaela Mocanu
- Auditors’ and auditees’ perception on the internal audit quality pp. 1246
- Kartika Djati, Rahmawati, Payamta and Lia Uzliawati
- A comparative study of the different costing techniques and their application in the pharmaceutical companies pp. 1253
- Muhammad Aleem, Alamdar Hussain Khan and Wasim Hamad